Double sided / Trestal FRP Ladder
This range of FRP Ladder has been specially designed for outdoor use. Giving maximum balance and easy adjustment as per the desired height by widening both the ladders by their legs. This range has been developed as per the standards of the industry. Customers can easily avail this range from us in comprehensive prices. Our standard size Double sided FRP Ladders are 4step, 6step, 8step & 10step.Also available in Heavy duty section up to 18 ft.
- LMTD 04 – 4FT
- LMTD 06 – 6FT
- LMTD 08 – 8FT
- LMTD 10 – 10FT
- LMTD 12 – 12FT
- LMTD 14 – 14FT
- LMTD 16 – 16FT
- LMTD 18 – 18FT
|Ladder||LMtd 04-4FT||LMtd 06-6FT||LMtd 08-8FT||LMtd 10-10FT||LMtd 012-12FT||LMtd 14-14FT||LMtd 16-16FT||LMtd 18-18FT|
|FRONT & REAR Stile :||FRP-Glass Fiber||FRP-Glass Fiber||FRP-Glass Fiber||FRP-Glass Fiber||FRP-Glass Fiber||FRP-Glass Fiber||FRP-Glass Fiber||FRP-Glass Fiber|
|Size of FRONT Stile :||80x28.5x3.0mm TH||80x28.5x3.0mm TH||80x28.5x3.0mm TH||80x28.5x3.0mm TH||80x28.5x3.0mm TH||80x28.5x3.0mm TH||80x28.5x3.0mm TH||80x28.5x3.0mm TH|
|Size of REAR Stile :||80x28.5x3.0mm TH||80x28.5x3.0mm TH||80x28.5x3.0mm TH||80x28.5x3.0mm TH||80x28.5x3.0mm TH||80x28.5x3.0mm TH||80x28.5x3.0mm TH||80x28.5x3.0mm TH|
|Steps :||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy|
|Size of Steps :||81x39x1.5mm TH||81x39x1.5mm TH||81x39x1.5mm TH||81x39x1.5mm TH||81x39x1.5mm TH||81x39x1.5mm TH||81x39x1.5mm TH||81x39x1.5mm TH|
|Spacing bet Steps :||280mm||280mm||280mm||280mm||280mm||280mm||280mm||280mm|
|Closed Up Size(App.) :||1383x512x210||1942x591x210||2500x669x210||3059x747x210||3690x790x210||3980x910x210||5220x1055x210||5955x1155x210|
|Extended Length(App) :||1186mm||1604mm||2023mm||2441mm||2920mm||3660mm||4120mm||4650mm|
|No of Steps :||4||6||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Max. Load Cap.||110kg||110kg||110kg||110kg||110kg||110kg||110kg||110kg|
- Restrict ladder usage to the purpose for which the ladder is designed. Never exceed the maximum safe working load of the ladder.
- Store in areas protected from direct sunlight. Never use damaged ladder for climbing.
- Self supporting ladder such as trade ladder & platform ladder are not to be used as single ladders, that is , in the closed position.
- Keep both feet on the ladder – never put one foot on a rung/step and the other foot on a different surface.
- A non-self-supporting ladder such as an extension or single ladder, needs to be erected a minimum of one to three feet above the top support point when using for access to a roof or other work level.
- Do not step on any rung above the upper support point since this could cause the ladder to slip.
- Place your ladder on a stable, even, flat surface. Never place a ladder on top of another object.
- On a ladder or step ladder, do not over load it. The person and anything they are taking up should not exceed the highest stand on the ladder.
- On a ladder don’t move them while standing on the rungs/steps.
- Beware of electrical hazards. This is rated electrically isolating for standard utility voltages.
- Do not stand or sit on plastic top cover in trade and platform ladder.
- Always keep a secure grip. Do not use the steps if you feel tired or ill or if you suffer from vertigo or if you have recently taken alcohol.
- Wear firm flat shoes.
- For more information, please refer http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg402.pdf