FRP Industrial Platform Ladder
his Platform FRP Ladder is specially designed for working around electricity, its non conductive material & heavy duty construction provides safety jobs where electrical lines are present.
- LMIP 08 – 8FT
- LMIP 12 – 12FT
- LMIP 10 – 10FT
- LMIP 14 – 14FT
|FRONT & REAR Stile :||FRP-Glass Fiber||FRP-Glass Fiber||FRP-Glass Fiber||FRP-Glass Fiber|
|Size of FRONT Stile :||80x28.5x3.0mmTH||80x28.5x3.0mmTH||80x28.5x3.0mmTH||80x28.5x3.0mmTH|
|Size of REAR Stile :||80x28.5x3.0mmTH||80x28.5x3.0mmTH||80x28.5x3.0mmTH||80x28.5x3.0mmTH|
|Steps :||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy|
|Size of Steps :||81x39x1.5mmTH||81x39x1.5mmTH||81x39x1.5mmTH||81x39x1.5mmTH|
|Spacing bet Steps :||300mm||300mm||300mm||300mm|
|Closed Up Size(App.) :||3336x781x223mm||3935x865x223mm||4533x948x223mm||5132x1032x223mm|
|Height of Platform(App.) :||2451mm||3006mm||3561mm||4116mm|
|Extended Length(App) :||1906mm||2248mm||2590mm||2932mm|
|No of Steps :||9||11||13||15|
|Max. Load Cap.||110kg||110kg||110kg||110kg|
- Restrict ladder usage to the purpose for which the ladder is designed. Never exceed the maximum safe working load of the ladder.
- Store in areas protected from direct sunlight. Never use damaged ladder for climbing.
- Self supporting ladder such as trade ladder & platform ladder are not to be used as single ladders, that is , in the closed position.
- Keep both feet on the ladder – never put one foot on a rung/step and the other foot on a different surface.
- A non-self-supporting ladder such as an extension or single ladder, needs to be erected a minimum of one to three feet above the top support point when using for access to a roof or other work level.
- Do not step on any rung above the upper support point since this could cause the ladder to slip.
- Place your ladder on a stable, even, flat surface. Never place a ladder on top of another object.
- On a ladder or step ladder, do not over load it. The person and anything they are taking up should not exceed the highest stand on the ladder.
- On a ladder don’t move them while standing on the rungs/steps.
- Beware of electrical hazards. This is rated electrically isolating for standard utility voltages.
- Do not stand or sit on plastic top cover in trade and platform ladder.
- Always keep a secure grip. Do not use the steps if you feel tired or ill or if you suffer from vertigo or if you have recently taken alcohol.
- Wear firm flat shoes.
- For more information, please refer http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg402.pdf