Tanker FRP Ladder
Tanker ladder is the perfect climbing solution that grants you secure and easy access for operating and control works during loading and unloading processes (e.g. sampling, service, cleaning). It has been designed as a fall protection system in conjunction with a tank operator.
Tanker ladders consist of a 2-section push-up ladder (max. load 150 kg) which is height-adjustable with a side support section and a double-sided handrail ensure a safe ascent and descent. Easy sliding of rope winch stoppers and pulley arrangements.
High quality rubber wheels for movement.
Non slip extra grip standing platform & safety rings etc.
Maximum working load : 240 kgs
Platform Size: L = 1Mtr X W = 1Mtr X H = 0.8Mtr
Material: FRP / Aluminium
- 2-section ladder extended with height adjustment by means of pulley/hand winch, with support section and handrail both sides.
- Vertical platform heights adjustable between 2.77 m – 3.9 m 4.9 m at 280 mm rung space intervals.
- Restrict ladder usage to the purpose for which the ladder is designed. Never exceed the maximum safe working load of the ladder.
- Store in areas protected from direct sunlight. Never use damaged ladder for climbing.
- Self supporting ladder such as trade ladder & platform ladder are not to be used as single ladders, that is , in the closed position.
- Keep both feet on the ladder – never put one foot on a rung/step and the other foot on a different surface.
- A non-self-supporting ladder such as an extension or single ladder, needs to be erected a minimum of one to three feet above the top support point when using for access to a roof or other work level.
- Do not step on any rung above the upper support point since this could cause the ladder to slip.
- Place your ladder on a stable, even, flat surface. Never place a ladder on top of another object.
- On a ladder or step ladder, do not over load it. The person and anything they are taking up should not exceed the highest stand on the ladder.
- On a ladder don’t move them while standing on the rungs/steps.
- Beware of electrical hazards. This is rated electrically isolating for standard utility voltages.
- Do not stand or sit on plastic top cover in trade and platform ladder.
- Always keep a secure grip. Do not use the steps if you feel tired or ill or if you suffer from vertigo or if you have recently taken alcohol.
- Wear firm flat shoes.
- For more information, please refer http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg402.pdf
- For maintenance
- Cleaning tankers
- Tank wagons