Tiltable Tower FRP Ladder
We are the leading Manufacturer and Supplier of Tiltable Tower FRP Ladders. Ladderman Tilting ladders are customized and available according to the client’s needs and specifications.
These ladders are most suitable for electric switch yard, factory and a chemical plant. It is most ideal for a small entry gate or door which does not allow a higher length ladder to be carried inside the premises. Sides made from FRP section and steps are made from FRP Fluted Pipe, complete with safety locks, tool tray, cage Platform. Tiltable tower Ladder manually operate with 2 Heavy duty Winch (Gear box) which is having weight capacity 1 Ton each.
Standard M.S Forged Solid Rubber Casted Special Wheels (2fix & 2 swivel) with ball Bearing with Tow Bar. 4 parking Jack will be attached to the trolley for leveling of Ladder.
24, 30, 36 ft (Available for Inside & outside Application)
- 2-section ladder extended with height adjustment by means of pulley/hand winch, with support section and handrail both sides.
- Vertical platform heights adjustable between 2.77 m – 3.9 m 4.9 m at 280 mm rung space intervals.
- Restrict ladder usage to the purpose for which the ladder is designed. Never exceed the maximum safe working load of the ladder.
- Store in areas protected from direct sunlight. Never use damaged ladder for climbing.
- Self supporting ladder such as trade ladder & platform ladder are not to be used as single ladders, that is , in the closed position.
- Keep both feet on the ladder – never put one foot on a rung/step and the other foot on a different surface.
- A non-self-supporting ladder such as an extension or single ladder, needs to be erected a minimum of one to three feet above the top support point when using for access to a roof or other work level.
- Do not step on any rung above the upper support point since this could cause the ladder to slip.
- Place your ladder on a stable, even, flat surface. Never place a ladder on top of another object.
- On a ladder or step ladder, do not over load it. The person and anything they are taking up should not exceed the highest stand on the ladder.
- On a ladder don’t move them while standing on the rungs/steps.
- Beware of electrical hazards. This is rated electrically isolating for standard utility voltages.
- Do not stand or sit on plastic top cover in trade and platform ladder.
- Always keep a secure grip. Do not use the steps if you feel tired or ill or if you suffer from vertigo or if you have recently taken alcohol.
- Wear firm flat shoes.
- For more information, please refer http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg402.pdf