“BENCHMAN” is a leading brand of quality FRP Bench. FRP Bench sections are manufactured by combination of fiber reinforced and polymer Resin. It offers excellent performance. Wood bench is apt to corrode, iron bench is apt to rust and aluminum bench is apt to oxidize, cement bench is apt to crack while fiberglass bench is corrosion resistant and ant ageing. This can save your maintenance cost & can replace marine wood, Wood, cement, iron and aluminum.
Bench is having a Powdered Coated MS Fabricated Frame & FRP Strip. These Garden Benches are offered in variety of designs, shapes, sizes and colours. FRP is available in Red, Green, Yellow and wood finish. This Garden FRP Bench is used in outdoor as well as Indoor application because of Anti Skid & Anti Scratch Rubber Shoes.
FRP bench can also be supply in kit form – easy to transport and easy to assembly.
- Restrict ladder usage to the purpose for which the ladder is designed. Never exceed the maximum safe working load of the ladder.
- Store in areas protected from direct sunlight. Never use damaged ladder for climbing.
- Self supporting ladder such as trade ladder & platform ladder are not to be used as single ladders, that is , in the closed position.
- Keep both feet on the ladder – never put one foot on a rung/step and the other foot on a different surface.
- A non-self-supporting ladder such as an extension or single ladder, needs to be erected a minimum of one to three feet above the top support point when using for access to a roof or other work level.
- Do not step on any rung above the upper support point since this could cause the ladder to slip.
- Place your ladder on a stable, even, flat surface. Never place a ladder on top of another object.
- On a ladder or step ladder, do not over load it. The person and anything they are taking up should not exceed the highest stand on the ladder.
- On a ladder don’t move them while standing on the rungs/steps.
- Beware of electrical hazards. This is rated electrically isolating for standard utility voltages.
- Do not stand or sit on plastic top cover in trade and platform ladder.
- Always keep a secure grip. Do not use the steps if you feel tired or ill or if you suffer from vertigo or if you have recently taken alcohol.
- Wear firm flat shoes.
- For more information, please refer http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg402.pdf
- High Strength
- Light Weight
- Durable and Tough
- Non Conductive
- Inherent color
- Corrosion Resistance
- Crack and Splinter‐Proof
- Dent Resistant
- UV and fire retardants
- Water and weather resistant
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Corporate offices
- Travels office and other waiting areas
- Municipal Corporations & Gram Panchayats
- Bus stands
- Architects & Interior Designer
- Public Places
- Railways Stands