This is self supporting FRP Ladder. This is heavy duty fiberglass step ladder for domestic as well as industrial applications. Our standard size Trade FRP ladders are 3step, 5step & 7step..
|Ladder||LMT 2103||LMT 2104||LMT 2105||LMT 2106||LMT 2107|
|Front Rear Stile :||FRP - Glass Fiber||FRP - Glass Fiber||FRP - Glass Fiber||FRP - Glass Fiber||FRP - Glass Fiber|
|Size of FRONT Stile :||80x28.5x3.0mm||80x28.5x3.0mm||80x28.5x3.0mm||80x28.5x3.0mm||80x28.5x3.0mm|
|Size of REAR Stile :||38.5x29x3.5mm||38.5x29x3.5mm||38.5x29x3.5mm||38.5x29x3.5mm||38.5x29x3.5mm|
|Steps :||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy||Antiskid Aluminum Alloy|
|Size of Steps :||81x39x1.5mm||81x39x1.5mm||81x39x1.5mm||81x39x1.5mm||81x39x1.5mm|
|Spacing Bet Steps :||280 mm||280 mm||280 mm||280 mm||280 mm|
|Closed Up Size(Approx) :||1117x452x154mm||1396x497x154mm||1676x520x154mm||1956x561x154mm||2235x589x154mm|
|Height of Top(Approx) :||993mm||1250mm||1511mm||1771mm||2029mm|
|Opening width(Approx) :||793mm||973mm||1146mm||1328mm||1499mm|
|No. of Steps :||3||4||5||6||7|
|Max. Load Cap. :||110kg||110kg||110kg||110kg||110kg|
- Restrict ladder usage to the purpose for which the ladder is designed. Never exceed the maximum safe working load of the ladder.
- Store in areas protected from direct sunlight. Never use damaged ladder for climbing.
- Self supporting ladder such as trade ladder & platform ladder are not to be used as single ladders, that is , in the closed position.
- Keep both feet on the ladder – never put one foot on a rung/step and the other foot on a different surface.
- A non-self-supporting ladder such as an extension or single ladder, needs to be erected a minimum of one to three feet above the top support point when using for access to a roof or other work level.
- Do not step on any rung above the upper support point since this could cause the ladder to slip.
- Place your ladder on a stable, even, flat surface. Never place a ladder on top of another object.
- On a ladder or step ladder, do not over load it. The person and anything they are taking up should not exceed the highest stand on the ladder.
- On a ladder don’t move them while standing on the rungs/steps.
- Beware of electrical hazards. This is rated electrically isolating for standard utility voltages.
- Do not stand or sit on plastic top cover in trade and platform ladder.
- Always keep a secure grip. Do not use the steps if you feel tired or ill or if you suffer from vertigo or if you have recently taken alcohol.
- Wear firm flat shoes.
- For more information, please refer http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg402.pdf
Leave a Reply